Assistant Marketing Associate
Los Angeles, CA | Marketing | Full Time | Entry Level
Hype Well, Inc. is looking for qualified interns to join our social media marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces engaging, quality work for 100+ clients throughout California, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of social media marketing and advertising campaigns.
Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Hype Well, Inc. is looking for an undergraduate student in the Greater Los Angeles area who is majoring in Marketing, Advertising, or Business. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Office Suite, Adobe Design Suite, Sprout Social, and Hootsuite experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicants for this internship position.
The position is currently close right now.